Wie funktioniert es?
Wilt u een bestelling plaatsen met uw eigen design op stof?
There are several ways in which you can place an order at Print Unlimited. Hereby the orderprocess of the webshop is explained.
1) By selecting the Webshop at the top or left bottom of the homepage, or by clicking on the shopping cart within the online fabric catalogue, you will enter the first screen of the Webshop.
2) As soon as you open the Webshop, please select "Make your print order now".
3) You can immediatly start with your order by uploading a file. Select "choose your file" to upload a file. You can now select a file from your computer that you would like to have printed on a fabric.
4) After the file upload, you have to select the fabric you would like to print on. The width of the fabric depends on the fabric you select.The size of the selected image can be adjusted by using + or -. Pay attention that this is not a zoom-function but you literally change the size of the file. De measurements in centimeters and inches are displayed beneath these buttons. The quality of the image is shown in the bar that runs from green (very good) to red (very bad). By pressing the x that appears when you have enlarged or cropped your image, you will change the image back to its original size.
In case the adjusted file has a repeat pattern, you can select numerous options for placement (check the different images with the R in it). Options include half-drop, quarter-drop, brick-row, brick-column and more. When you select one of the options, you will see that your design adjusts instantly. Is the chosen file not a repeat, but a panel, then one must select 'pieces'. At 'number of prints' you can select the amount of pieces you would like the order. The number of meters are then automatically calculated at 'number of meters'.
5) If this part of the order has been completed, please select 'next' at the right bottom of your webpage. On the following page you will get an overview of the selection you have made. Please check the overview and select 'add to cart'. Is the overview not correct? Please select 'return'.
6) Would you like to add another file, please select 'new design' and start the process again.
7) Is your order complete? Please select 'next' to enter the login page. Would you only like to order as a guest? Than you may proceed as one right away. If you are planning to order more often, it would be wise to register. Once you are registered, all your orders will be saved in our archive, you can follow your orders through your account, and you will never miss any special deals.Are you already registered? You can now log in with your information.
8) If you would like to proceed to finalizing your order, please select 'next'.
Now, you will have to pass a few more screens where you carefully check your information, order and shipping method before you get to the payment options. The order is not placed until a payment is made.
The webshop allows you to place an order at any time!